The automatic 8 stations centrifugal casting machine mod. TRF8 350 F300 CE Evolution has been studied and manufactured for the production of small, medium and large size items (such as leather and shoes accessories, costume jewellery, toys, key-holders, medals, buckles, etc.), employing low-melting point alloys (maximum working temperature of 500°C).
- 140-220 castings per hour depending from the size of items. This machine grants an higher productivity compared to the other models, as the metal casting into the silicone mould is automatically executed. Working on this machine the operator just controls the cycle and changes the silicone moulds.
- Tension: standard V380 three-phase 50Hz. On request all other tensions and frequencies;
- Possibility to employ moulds until maximum diameter mm. 350 and of a maximum total thickness of mm. 40;
- Silk-screen panel of anodised aluminium on which the instrumentation is mounted as per Directives CEE;
- Electronic instrumentation for a better control of the functioning;
- Centrifugation speed 0-800 rpm controlled by an electronic system; the machine is also equipped by a selector with two pre-set speeds (according with customer request) plus one speed programmable. The electronic system allows a gain in acceleration and braking, further to a lower wear of mechanical parts and less vibrations, as it acts directly on motor power;
- Shielding of the inside electrical panel;
- Double regulation of the pressure for mould closure equipped by easy selection, thanks to a lever;
- Platens of increased thickness have been studied and manufactured to avoid deformations due to temperature and pressure;
- Both sectionalising switch and air-cock for pneumatic connection are equipped by predisposition for latch, as per Directives CEE;
- Complete closure of the parts in movement (centrifugation group) composed by double protection: the first mechanical one is placed in front of the operator at entrance/exit of the moulds; the second one is composed by a cover mounted on hinge and controlled by a pneumatic cylinder, which is equipped by a magnetic sensor for immediate stop in case of anomalies;
- Recovery tank for metal in case of exceeding casting and for complete protection of electric-mechanical parts;
- Easy cleaning of centrifugation group, thanks to proper doors;
- Preheated pipe to maintain a constant temperature of the melted metal during the casting;
- Electronic thermo-regulators (for metal temperature and pipe preheating) controlled by microchip and equipped by a double-reading of the temperature:
- a) the green display shows the programmed temperature (set-point);
- b) the red display shows the real reached temperature;
- Electronic timer controlled by microchip for automatic burn-in of the furnace; it is equipped by battery for continuous count-down also in case of electricity cut-off and has got a maximum program possibility of 99 hours and 59 minutes;
- Crucible (capacity Kg. 300) of relevant thickness to grant a better resistance against corrosion and of accentuated tapered shape, to avoid breakage due to pressure, which is given by the metal;
- Safety sliding protection of the crucible, as per Directives CEE;
- “Swan-neck”: turned and grinded single casting of pig iron, on which the rotating cylinder and the platens to close the moulds are mounted. It allows to obtain an uniform pressure on the rubber, less vibrations and the consequent improvement of the castings.
- Cooling system of the silicone moulds in entrance/exit.
|MODEL||MAX. DIAM. MM.||POWER KW||DIMENSIONS MM.||WEIGHT KG.|
TRF8 350 F300 CE EVOL.