APPLICATION AND PRODUCTIVITY
The automatic barrel mod. BRT4 CE has been studied and manufactured for the surface treatment of metallic and plastic items, using abrasive media, deburring and/or polishing powders.
The deburring cycle takes from 5 to 8 hours, depending from the quantity of baves. The ideal proportion inside the drums consists of 2/4 abrasive media, 1/4 items to be treated, 2/3 litres of water and the remaining part must be empty: this empty space will permit a perfect abrasion on the items surface, during the rotation.
The polishing cycle takes approximately 2 hours.
- Tension: standard V380 three-phase 50Hz. On request all other tensions and frequencies;
- Two drums of increased thickness (mm. 8);
- Dimensions of each drum mm. 456 x 410 and capacity of 40 LT about;
- The carpentry is closed by a door equipped by safety travel end, to stop immediately the machine, if an advanced opening will occur;
- Double “START-STOP” switch;
- Timer to program the cycle equipped by automatic deactivation;
- The electrical instrumentation is protected by a proper carter, which is mounted on hinges.
|MODEL||NO. OF DRUMS||POWER KW||DIMENSIONS MM.||WEIGHT KG.|