The centrifugal machine/furnace mod. CFRM 300 CE has been studied and manufactured for the emptying of electroformed items and the recovery of bismuth alloy (eutectic alloy), using silicone moulds. Heating the emptying room at 220/260°C it is possible to melt the eutectic alloy and, thanks to centrifugation, it is obtained the run out of the alloy from electroformed items.
The complete cycle (heating and centrifugation) takes 40/60 minutes, considering dimensions and thickness of the items.
- Tension: standard V380 three-phase 50Hz. On request all other tensions and frequencies;
- Spin speed 300-700 rpm;
- Possibility to employ up to 5 silicone moulds of a medium thickness of mm. 30 each and a maximum diameter of mm. 300;
- Steel tank to recover the eutectic alloy;
- Electronic instrumentation for a better control of functions and general sectionalising switch equipped by predisposition for latch;
- Electronic thermo-regulator to program the temperature of run out room; the instrument grants the automatic activation of the centrifugation cycle, once the temperature of 140°C is reached;
- Clockwise/counter clockwise timed revolution sense;
- Automatic inversion of the revolution sense at the end of cycle, which is set on timers;
- Safety travel end to start the complete cycle: the instrument immediately blocks the machine functioning, if an advance opening of the cover occurs;
- Autobraking motor HP 1,3
|MODEL||MAX. DIAM. MM.||POWER KW||DIMENSIONS MM.||WEIGHT KG.|
CFRM 300 CE