The manual vulcanising press mod. PVM 350 CE Evolution has been studied and manufactured for the vulcanisation of silicone moulds fit for centrifugal casting.
Once the vulcanisation temperature of 180°C has been reached, it is possible to produce one mould every 30/60 minutes, considering the diameter and the thickness of the rubber.
- Tension: standard V380 three-phase 50Hz. On request all other tensions and frequencies;
- Dimensions of the heating platens mm. 350 x 350;
- Electric plant separated from hydraulic group;
- Electronic thermo-regulator, controlled by microchip, of easy use;
- Electronic timer (99 hours possibility) controlled by microchip, equipped by automatic deactivation, to set the vulcanisation time;
- General sectionalising switch, equipped by predisposition for latch, as per Directives CEE;
- Manual pump equipped by discharging valve and constant working capacity till 210 bar;
- Piston of diameter mm. 80, to grant an uniform and constant pressure, to obtain a perfect re-production of the models placed inside the rubber.
|MODEL||MAX. DIAM. MM.||POWER KW||DIMENSIONS MM.||WEIGHT KG.|
PVM 350 CE EVOLUTION