The automatic vulcanising press mod. PVA 400 CE Evolution has been studied and manufactured for the vulcanisation of silicone moulds fit for centrifugal casting.
Once the vulcanisation temperature of 180°C has been reached, it is possible to produce one mould every 30/60 minutes, considering the diameter and the thickness of the rubber.
- Tension: standard V380 three-phase 50Hz. On request all other tensions and frequencies:
- Dimensions of the heating platens mm. 445×445;
- Electric board separated from hydraulic power-pack;
- Electronic thermo-regulator controlled by microchip and equipped by a double-reading of the vulcanisation temperature:
- a) the green display shows the programmed temperature (set-point)
- b) the red display shows the real reached temperature into the machine;
- Electronic timer controlled by microchip for the vulcanisation cycle, maximum setting possibility of 99 hours and 59 minutes, equipped by automatic deactivation;
- Piston of diameter mm. 120 to grant an uniform and constant pressure and to obtain a perfect re-production of the models placed inside the rubber;
- Closure of the heating platens by simultaneous pressure of the two proper separated buttons, as per Directives CEE;
- Sliding protection of the heating area as per Directives CEE. It is mounted on bearings and equipped by safety end-travel; it permits the functioning of the machine, just when it is perfectly closed;
- General sectionalising switch, equipped by predisposition for latch, as per Directives CEE;
- Piston moving-down automatically at the end of the cycle when the vulcanisation time finish;
- Piston moving-down manually thanks to a lightening button, which shows the discharge;
- Hydraulic power-pack complete of electro-valve. The pressure is calibrated by an hydraulic control valve, which discharges automatically the exceeding pressure, created by the growth of the rubber into the frame.
|MODEL||MAX. DIAM. MM.||POWER KW||DIMENSIONS MM.||WEIGHT KG.|
PVA 400 CE EVOLUTION